25 Immune-Boosting Foods and Recipes to help us all stay healthy or help minimize the symptoms if we do fall ill. Fermented foods -full of healthy probiotics, fresh fruits veggies with antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Zinc, these simple immunity-boosting recipes can easily be incorporated into our everyday diet.
- Eat more fruits, veggies (PREBIOTICS!) raw foods, high in anti-oxidants.
- Eat fermented foods: (PROBIOTICS) Foods alive with healthy bacteria- homemade kraut, pickles, kimchi, yogurt, etc.
- EAT Slowly-Digestible Starches -beans, legumes, sweet potatoes, whole grains (POST BIOTICS)
- BREATH- move your body every day.
- TAKE Supplements: VITAMIN C, ZINC, VITAMIN D, Magnesium
- Lower anxiety-causing events. Turn off the news, try meditating.
- Limit Sugar and processed foods (that cause inflammation)
- QUIT SMOKING!!!
- Gradually start incorporating these into your daily routine.
- Always remember to be gentle with your body, supporting and bolstering your immune system, not overloading it, challenging it or over-taxing it with extreme measures.
Leave your favorites in the comments below.
Keywords: immunity-boosting foods, foods to help immune-system, immunity-boosting recipes, immune-system support, fermented foods, probiotic foods, probiotic recipes