25 Immune System Boosting Recipes!
25 Immune-Boosting Foods and Recipes to help us all stay healthy or help minimize the symptoms if we do fall ill. Full of healthy probiotics, antioxidants, Vitamin C, and Zinc, these simple immunity-boosting recipes can easily be incorporated into our everyday diet.
- Author: Sylvia Fountaine
- Prep Time: 30
- Cook Time: 30
- Total Time: 1 hour
- Category: fermented
- Method: fermented
- Cuisine: fermented
- Foods rich in PROBIOTICS (Kimchi, Kraut, Yogurt, Miso, Tempeh, Kombucha, etc.)
- Foods that are high in ANTIOXIDANTS (colorful fruits & veggies, garlic, turmeric, pecans, green tea, dark chocolate, beans)
- Foods high in VITAMIN C (All citrus fruits, broccoli, red bell pepper, papaya, strawberries)
- Foods high in ZINC – oysters,
- VITAMIN D ( take a suppliment)
Pick out a few to try this week!
Leave your favorites in the comments below.
Keywords: fermented foods, probiotic foods, probiotic recipes