Huckleberry Mojitos are made with fresh huckleberries, rum, mint, bubbly water and lime juice. Makes 1 tall, cool and refreshing summer cocktail.
- 2 –3 oz White Rum
- 1/4 cup huckleberries, divided
- 15 leaves of fresh mint
- 1–2 tablespoons simple syrup (1/2 cup sugar, 1/2 cup water) or liquid honey
- 2 oz of soda water
- 2 slices of lime
- Garnish: mint, lime wedges for garnish.
- In a martini shaker, muddle the mint and half of the huckleberries until mint is broken up.
- Add ice, rum, simple syrup and shake well.
- Strain this into a glass filled with ice, and add the soda water , and whole huckleberries.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and a sprig of mint.
- Serving Size: 1 glass
- Calories: 182
- Sugar: 10 g
- Sodium: 14.4 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1.2 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Huckleberry Mojito, huckleberry recipes, Mojito recipe, huckleberry cocktail recipe