The EASIEST way to cut a pomegranate with a quick video tutorial. Once you try this method for deseeding a pomegranate, you’ll never go back! Fast, easy and affordable!
- Score the pomegranate around the middle, 1/2 inch deep, using a sharp knife.
- Pry the pomegranate apart into two halves.
- Gently stretch the sides open, loosening the seeds.
- Place the open side of the pomegranate in the palm of your hand, over a tall-sided bowl.
- Using the back end of a wooden spoon, whack firmly, so the seeds release into your palm and into the bowl. Stretch open and gently squeeze, and whack again.
- Repeat with the other side.
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze.
Keywords: how to deseed a pomegranate, how to cut a pomegranate, pomegranate seeds, easy way to cut a pomegranate