Healthy, delicious Popsicles made with fresh juice with a hint of Ginger and Turmeric- incredibly refreshing! Allow 4 hours for freezing time.
- 1 1/2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1 cup fresh carrot juice
- 1-inch piece of ginger (optional)
- 1 inch piece of turmeric root (optional)
- Juice the fruit and ginger and turmeric. Stir all ingredients together, and fill 6-12 popsicle molds.
- Secure a popsicle stick in each one.
- Freeze for 4- 6 hours or overnight.
Feel free to use other fresh juices- either fresh juiced at home or store-bought.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 6.8 g
- Sodium: 26.9 mg
- Fat: 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7 g
- Fiber: 0.6 g
- Protein: 0.9 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: popsicle recipe, popsicle recipes, healthy Popsicle recipe, fresh juice popsicles, healthy popsicles, healthy pops, homemade pops,