Grilled Radishes with Sweet Onions, Green beans and a Tarragon Mustard Seed Dressing – a tasty healthy side to grilled chicken, beef or fish.
- 4 cups radishes, cleaned, trimmed and cut to similar size
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed.
- 1 vidalia onion sliced in 1/3 inch round disks
- Pre heat grill to medium.
- Toss veggies in a bowl with drizzle of olive oil, salt, pepper
Grill on preheated grill – MED heat, covered for 10-12 minutes, turning every 4 minutes or so until onions and green beans are tender. I used a grill pan to prevent pieces from falling in-between the grates.
- In the meantime, make the dressing. Whisk all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Remove veggies from the grill and place in a bowl or on a platter. Let cool slightly.
- Toss with dressing and serve at room temp, or serve leftovers chilled, the next day.
Grilled radishes are BEST served after they have cooled a bit- as they can burn the mouth when hot.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 245
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 318.7 mg
- Fat: 7.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 11.6 g
- Fiber: 3.8 g
- Protein: 3.1 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grilled radishes, grilled radish salad, how to grill radishes, grilled radish recipe, grilling radishes, mustard seed dressing