Succulent grilled Bok Choy with savory Ponzu Sauce is tender and juicy with toasty savory flavor. An easy side dish that is delicious and healthy!
- Make the ponzu dressing by whisking all the ingredients together.
- Prepare the Bok Choy by pulling off the outer pieces. There is often a core in tact that you can cut in half or in quarters depending the size. Rinse all pieces and pat dry the stems. It is good to keep a little moisture on the leaves to keep them from charring too much.
- Preheat Grill to high and let it fully heat for 10-15 minutes.
- Brush Bok Choy with oil. We give a light sprinkle of salt here but that is optional as the Ponzu sauce does contain soy sauce.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side. The leaves will get a little toasty, you can just discard if they become too charred. (You can also layer the leaf on top of the Bok Choy next to it as you lay it on the grill, so that the leaf is not directly on the grates.)
- Serve immediately with a drizzle of Ponzu sauce.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 60
- Sugar: 3.2 g
- Sodium: 330.9 mg
- Fat: 4.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates: 4.6 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: grilled Bok Choy, how to grill Bok Choy