Here is a collection of our 20 Best Cucumber Recipes to try this summer! Crisp, cooling and refreshing cucumbers are low in calories and delicious in many things: Simple Creamy Cucumber Salad
- 2 large English Cucumbers (or 6 Persian cucumbers) thinly sliced (skin on) see notes.
- 1/4 of a red onion, very thinly sliced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, lime juice or vinegar (more to taste)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped herbs -dill, cilantro, mint, Italian parsley, or basil (or use a combo)
- pinch aleppo chili flakes or Urfa biber– optional
Place all ingredients in a bowl, and gently toss.
Taste, and adjust salt and acid. You want this to taste flavorful!
The cucumber salad will keep 2 days in the fridge.
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 91
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 295.4 mg
- Fat: 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.6 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 1.2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: cucumber salad, easy cucumber salad,