Creamy Overnight Oats, a no-cook technique for a healthy grab-and-go breakfast or snack that is full of fiber and completely adaptable. This base recipe is easy to make ahead. Top with fruit, nuts, seeds, peanut butter and yogurt. Just 10 minutes of hands-on time, before going into the fridge overnight.
- 1/2 cup regular rolled oats
- 1/3 cup coconut milk or yogurt ( or use vegan yogurt)
- 1/4 cup water or milk (your favorite: almond milk, hemp milk, etc.)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons maple syrup
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons chia seeds (optional)
- 2 cups regular rolled oats
- 1 1/3 cups coconut milk or yogurt
- 1 cup water or milk (your favorite: almond milk, hemp milk, etc.)
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 2–3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons chia seeds
Add overnight: raisins, currants, dates, orange or lemon zest, chocolate chips, nut butter
Add morning of: fresh fruit, spices, toasted nuts and seeds, cocoa nibs, toasted unsweetened coconut, a dollop of Greek yogurt.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Place in a sealed container.
- Store in the fridge overnight.
- Top with desired toppings, add yogurt and more milk if needed.
Full-fat coconut milk will make a thicker texture. You may want to add less if using a different milk.
Super Food Crunch Mix
Keywords: overnight oats, vegan overnight oats, healthy overnight oats, how to make overnight oats, creamy overnight oats