How to make the most delicious Creamy Gorgonzola Dressing, similar to blue cheese, only better! Easy, extra creamy and full of flavor, perfect for dressing salads or used as a dip.
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled gorgonzola cheese (2 ounces) or sub-smoked blue cheese for MORE flavor
- 1 small clove of garlic, finely minced or grated
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped shallot or onion
- 1 tablespoon vinegar- Apple cider, red wine or white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pepper to taste
- optional– a splash of Worcestershire sauce (for more depth) or 1/2 teaspoon horseradish for a little kick.
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
Chill until using, up to 7 days.
makes 1 cup dressing.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 136
- Sugar: 0.4 g
- Sodium: 247.5 mg
- Fat: 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 3.8 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.2 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 1.9 g
- Cholesterol: 16.2 mg
Keywords: Gorgonzola dressing, Gorgonzola dressing recipe, Gorgonzola dip