- Set oven to 375 F degrees.
- Sear chicken in a preheated cast-iron skillet with 1 teaspoon of oil on medium-high heat for 5 minutes on each side, and beautifully golden.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
- Let the pan cool for a minute or two. Stir in the minced garlic, remaining olive oil and chili flakes into the pan, saute’ 1-2 minutes on medium heat.
- Add broccoli, stirring just to coat with garlic mixture for about another minute. Remove from heat.
- Add the orzo pasta, lemon zest and juice, salt, pepper and feta to the pan with broccoli mixture, stir to combine.
- Pour hot chicken broth into the pan over the broccoli orzo mixture. Place seared chicken breast on top.
- Cover the pan with foil. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Test chicken with a thermometer, it should register 165 degrees. If needed put back in the oven for another few minutes.
Garnish with fresh dill, feta cheese, and lemon slices.