A refreshing summer cocktail, the bramble combines fresh blackberries, gin, lemon juice and soda- or for a refreshing twist, try topping with Ginger Brew.
- ½ cup fresh blackberries
- 2-ounces Dry Gin
- 1-ounce Blackberry Liquor (optional)
- 1-ounce simple syrup or maple or agave
- 1 1/2 ounces fresh lemon juice
- Ginger Brew or Soda water
- Garnish with fresh blackberries and mint
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle blackberries with gin, blackberry liquor (optional) lemon juice, simple syrup or agave, until broken up and they release their juice.
- Double strain, using a fine mesh strainer, to remove seeds.
- Fill 3-4 rocks glasses with ice. Divide blackberry -gin mix among the glasses, and top with soda or ginger brew. Garnish with a blackberry and lemon zest.
You could also make a big batch of this multiplying the recipe to your desired amount. Place everything (except the soda) in a large mason jar and store in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, strain, add the soda water to taste, garnish with a few blackberries and mint.
- Calories: 195
Keywords: blackberry Bramble, Bramble cocktail, blackberry cocktail recipe, summer cocktail, what is a bramble, how to make a bramble, bramble recipe, blackberry recipes