20 Best Asparagus Recipes to Make this Spring! Roasted asparagus, grilled asparagus, asparagus salads, asparagus pasta, we’ve got you covered: Best Roasted Asparagus!
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Trim asparagus: Hold one spear of asparagus in your hand, and with your fingers snap off the rough end. Note where it naturally breaks. Use this as a guide to trim the remaining asparagus, laying it next to the others. Cut the remaining spears to match this length.
- Toss the trimmed asparagus in a bowl with olive oil, garlic, lemon zest, salt & pepper.
- Lay spears out in a single layer on a parchment-lined sheet pan.
- Roast until just tender (yet still vibrant green), about 15-25 minutes, depending on size and thickness, tossing halfway through.
- Once tender squeeze with lemon juice, and give a good toss. Taste for salt, adding more if needed.
- Place in a serving dish and garnish with any of the optional garnishes.
- Serving Size: with 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- Calories: 127
- Sugar: 3.5 g
- Sodium: 294.6 mg
- Fat: 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.3 g
- Carbohydrates: 8.3 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 4.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: asparagus recipes, best asparagus recipes, roasted asparagus, best recipe for roasted asparagus, asparagus roasted