A healing turmeric juice made with freshly juiced turmeric root, apple, orange, beet, ginger and carrots. Aka, Liquid Sunshine!
- 4 medium organic carrots ( 4 cups)
- 1 small golden beet (optional) 2- 3 inches in diameter scrubbed and cut in half
- 1 orange (peeled)
- 1–2 tablespoons sliced fresh turmeric root ( start conservatively) peels are OK
- 1–2 tablespoons fresh ginger
- 1 apple, cored and quartered
- Juice all ingredients through a juicer.
- Serve immediately!
Makes 2 6-8 oz glasses of juice
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 224
- Sugar: 31.1 g
- Sodium: 206.6 mg
- Fat: 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 54.4 g
- Fiber: 13.2 g
- Protein: 4.4 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: turmeric tonic, turmeric elixir, fresh turmeric juice, how to juice turmeric, turmeric juicing, juicing with turmeric,