30 Grilling Recipes from around the Globe!
30 Grilling Recipes from around the world!
Featuring a smoky savory spicy coffee rub, operfect for grilled meats!
- Author: Sylvia Fountaine
- Prep Time: 15
- Total Time: 15
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- Category: rub
- Method: stirred
- Cuisine: South American
- 3 tablespoons finely ground dark-roast coffee
- 3 tablespoons chile powder
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar, tightly packed
- 2 tablespoons smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Rub on red meat 12-24 hours before grilling.
Keywords: spice rub, coffee rub,