Turkey Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Cranberry Mustard – a delicious way to use leftover Thanksgiving Turkey and Cranberry Sauce!
- 4 slices whole grain or sourdough bread
- 4–8 ounces sliced turkey breast
- 4 slices of cheese ( brie, white cheddar, gruyere, swiss or any other meltable favorite! )
- 4 tablespoons cranberry mustard
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 3–4 tablespoons whole grain mustard, more to taste.
Preheat oven to 400F
Stir the cranberry sauce and mustard together.
Spread some cranberry mustard generously on all 4 slices of bread. Layer 2 slices of bread with turkey and brie, then top with the other slice.
Heat butter on medium low heat and pan-sear the sandwiches, until crispy and golden on both sides. Place on a sheet pan and finish in the oven until the cheese is melty.
Cut in half and serve with a salad.
- Calories: 650
Keywords: grilled cheese sandwich, grilled brie sandwich, leftover turkey sandwich, leftover turkey sandwich recipes, thanksgiving recipes,