Here is a tasty simple recipe for Roasted Spaghetti Squash with Chard, Toasted Walnuts and Chèvre. Serve with your favorite protein for a low-carb healthy meal.
- 3 cups spaghetti squash from 1 medium squash- (check here on how to Cook Spaghetti Squash)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4–1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 bunch, swiss chard 4 cups shredded, 130 grams
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 5 ounces chevre
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts (see notes)
- Roast spaghetti squash following this recipe.
- Dice the stems of the chard and set aside. Cut the leaves of chard into thin ribbons.
- Sauté garlic, chard stems, and red pepper flakes with olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add chard ribbons and salt stir for 2 minutes until wilted and fully coated with the oil. Add 1 tablespoon of water and cover and steam for 2 minutes.
- Add cooked roasted spaghetti squash, stir in and heat until warm.
- Sprinkle goat cheese and toasted walnuts over the top.
- Add salt and pepper, if needed and serve!
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 2.7 g
- Sodium: 329 mg
- Fat: 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 6 g
- Carbohydrates: 35.1 g
- Fiber: 3.4 g
- Protein: 12.8 g
- Cholesterol: 18.7 mg
Keywords: Spaghetti Squash Recipe, Roasted Spaghetti Squash recipe, Spaghetti Squash with Chard