Preserved lemon Gremolata
A delicious use for Preserved Lemons, this herby, zesty Preserved Lemon Gremolata w/ parsley, olive oil & garlic is tasty over grilled fish, or meat or grilled veggies, or tossed with beans or pasta! Fresh and flavorful!
- Author: Sylvia Fountaine
- Prep Time: 10
- Total Time: 10
- Yield: ¾ cup 1x
- Category: condement, sauce, herb sauce
- Method: mixed
- Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Diet: Vegan
- Place chopped parsley, preserved lemon, garlic, and olive oil in a bowl. Give a stir.
- Taste and add pepper and chili flakes if desired.
- For a more pronounced flavor, add more preserved lemon to taste.
- For a “looser” sauce, add more olive oil.
This will last 4 days in a sealed container in the fridge.
No preserved lemons? Make this version of Gremolata, with regular lemons.
Keywords: Preserved Lemon uses, preserved lemon dressing, preserved Lemon Gremolata, gremolata recipe, herb sauce, herby green sauce,