An Authentic recipe for Peruvian Minestrone Soup with beef and veggies and a rich and flavorful basil-infused beef broth.
1. Heat beef stock and water in a large pot over high heat, bring to a boil.
2. At the same time, saute shallot and garlic in a big skillet with olive oil, over medium heat until golden and fragrant. Lower the heat and add spinach, stirring until wilted. Add basil, and stir until wilted.
3.Place spinach/basil mixture in a blender with one third of the queso fresco cheese and 1-2 cups stock/water mixture. Blend until very smooth. Set aside.
4. When stock comes to a boil, add the beef. Bring to a simmer and add peas, carrots, potatoes, corn.
5. Simmer 5 minutes and add the pasta. Cook 7 minutes or until cooked until al dente. Turn off stove. Pour in the spinach mixture and stir.
6. Drop the remaining cheese into the soup and serve.
Keywords: peruvian minestrone soup, beef minestrone, peruvian recipes, beef minestrone soup, bone broth soups, brothy soup recipes,