Burrata Salad with nectarines, summer tomatoes, fresh basil, creamy burrata cheese and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- 2 balls burrata cheese, cut in half
- 2 large ripe nectarines (or sub peaches)
- 2 medium, ripe heirloom tomatoes
- 1 roasted beet- (or steamed) optional but adds flavor and color.
- ⅛ cup thinly sliced red onion (optional)
- handful small basil leaves
- pinch salt
- cracked pepper to taste
- Carefully cut the Burrata Cheese in half and place open side down in the center of 4 plates.
- Cut nectarines into half-inch wedges and divide among four plates in a crescent moon shape.
- Cut tomatoes into half-inch wedges and arrange between the nectarines, keeping the crescent shape.
- Cut the roasted beet into a very small dice and scatter over the crescent.
- Add the onion if using.
- Scatter torn basil leaves (or cut into ribbons) over the crescent.
- Season the plates with sea salt and pepper.
- In a bowl whisk the dressing ingredients together and spoon it over the salads.
- Serve immediately.
Keywords: burrata salad, burrata salad recipe, best burrata salad, nectarine salad, caprese salad, nectarine recipes, nectarine caprese salad, burrata recipes,