- 4 Cups shredded brussel sprouts ( 1 pound)
- 4 scallions- chopped ( or ¼ cup red onion, finely sliced)
- 2 garlic cloves grated or finely minced
- ½–1 cup chopped cilantro ( small stems ok)
- ½–1 jalapeño finely chopped
- 2 limes ( zest and ¼ C lime juice)
- ⅛ Cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 1 teaspoon whole toasted coriander seeds, crushed ( optional)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
Place all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to combine. Taste and adjust salt and lime and heat.
This salad will keep for several days in the fridge!
Keywords: mexican slaw, brussel sprout salad, brussel sprout salad, mexican brussel sprout salad recipe, best brussel sprout salad recipe