- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced – use a garlic press!
- 1 tablespoon shallot, finely chopped (optional)
- zest from one medium lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- 1/4 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 1/4 cup Italian Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon aleppo chili ( or regular chili flakes ) optional
- squeeze of lemon, optional
Preheat grill to medium-high.
If you like a little more lemon flavor, give them a squeeze of lemon.
Eat like you would edamame, with your fingers, scraping out the beans with your teeth.
Very hands-on. 🙂
With younger smaller fava bean pods, you find the outer pods edible and tasty! Good fiber.
Keywords: grilled fava beans, how to grill fava beans, fava bean recipes, best fava bean recipe, easy fava bean recipes, how to cook fava beans, grilling fava beans