- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Get out two baking sheets. Place cashews on one baking sheet and put coconut and sesame together on the other baking sheet. Slide cashews into the oven for 5 minutes (if cashews are in pieces less time will be needed to roast). When timer goes off slide the coconut and sesame seed sheet along side the cashews in the oven and cook both trays for 5 minutes more.
- Place chocolate chips in a bowl (not plastic).
- Pour the hot toasty cashews in the bowl on top of the chocolate chips. Reserve a few tablespoons of coconut flakes and sesame seeds as they come out of the oven and set aside. Give the cashews and chocolate a stir to incorporate the melting chocolate. Gently mix in the coconut flakes, candied ginger and sesame seeds.
- Scoop the mixture out onto a tray or pan. Quickly scatter the reserved coconut, sesame seeds and a sprinkle of Himalayan or Madon salt (if using) over the chocolate bark while it is still warm.
- Let harden and break up in pieces. Refrigerate to speed the hardening process.
Keywords: chocolate bark, vegan chocolate bark, chocolate bark recipe, cashew chocolate bark