Creamy, tangy classic Caesar Salad Dressing is hard not to love. This recipe is perfect for our Caesar salad, pasta salad, or as a dip. A fresh & delicious alternative to store-bought dressing!
- Smash together garlic and salt until broken down and juicy.
- Add anchovies, mashing together with the garlic until a paste forms.
- Whisk in egg yolks, lemon juice and zest, dijon, worchestshire, and black pepper. Combine thoroughly.
- Dribble olive oil into the mixture whisking all the while, little by little until the dressing is smooth and emulsified.
Store in the refrigerator and use within 3 days.
*If you prefer not to consume raw eggs, you can pasteurize egg yolks (cracked and separated) in a bowl with a bowl of hot water underneath until they come up to 160 degrees.
Substitute 1/4 cup mayo for egg yolks.
- Serving Size: A generous tablespoon
- Calories: 63
- Sugar: 0.1 g
- Sodium: 89.6 mg
- Fat: 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 1.1 g
- Carbohydrates: 0.8 g
- Fiber: 0.1 g
- Protein: 0.6 g
- Cholesterol: 36.9 mg
Keywords: Caesar salad dressing, caesar dressing, classic caesar dressing recipe, caesar dressing recipe, best caesar dressing recipe